Dr. BSK’s ST Capsule for vitamin C, Omega 3,6,7 and 9 and anti-aging
Dr. BSK’s ST capsules is an herbal mixture containing all the important omega fatty acids and vitamin C. It is fully made from Indian ayurvedic herbs. Thus, it has no side effects. Also, this supplement is easy to digest as it has all the essential probiotics which help in digestion of all the vitamins and omega’s fatty acids.
As today, there are so many pharmaceuticals companies that offer us various kinds of drugs for different purposes like for curing cancer, fever, etc. But these medicine has more or less has some major side effects which we can’t neglect. So, we need to shift towards better eating i.e natural eating. As we already heard the phrase: “food is medicine, medicine is food”. This phrase is actually true, If we eat a balanced diet containing all kinds of vitamins and minerals, you are most likely come with fewer diseases or no disease at all. Let’s discuss some of the health benefits of omega3,6,7 and 9 and vitamin C.
It is also known as ascorbic acid which is found mainly in vegetable and fruits. It is a water-soluble vitamin and acts as a powerful antioxidant. It helps in forming and maintaining muscles, connecting tissues and blood vessels. One healthy male needs 90 mg of vitamin C daily and one healthy woman needs 85 mg. During pregnancy, women need more amount of Vitamin C i.e. 120 mg.
Some of the other benefits of vitamin C are:
- Repairs and regenerate body tissues
- Prevent from various heart diseases
- It plays an important role in the absorption of iron in the body. If vitamin C in the body is not in sufficient quantity, then it may cause anemia.
- Prevent us from scurvy disease
- It also reduces LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
- It is proven in various researches that vitamin C prevents the damage caused by free radicals which prevent us from cancer and also helps in fighting cancer.
- Plays in an important role in maintaining a stronger immune system, etc.
Its deficiency causes weakness in muscles, tiredness, pain in gums and muscles, anemia, etc.
Omega 3 and 6:
It is an essential fatty acid which our body is unable to produce. It means, we have to take it from the food we eat daily. Omega 3 and 6 are poly-unsaturated fatty acids. Both these fatty acids come under essential fatty acids list.
Omega 3 fatty acids are of three types: EPA, DHA, and ALA. Some of the health benefits of Omega 3 fatty acids are:
- Improves functionality of the brain which helps in fighting against anxiety, depression, insomnia, etc.
- From all the three types of omega 3 fatty acids, EPA helps us during any phycological problems.
- DHA fatty acid is an important component of the retina in the eyes. Thus, DHA helps in maintaining clear eye vision.
- During the pregnancy period, omega 3 fatty acids in sufficient amount are necessary for mother as its deficiency causes a newborn baby with the less developed mind, blur vision, etc.
- I improve the quantity of HDL cholesterol which is very healthy for the heart. Thus, it improves the health of the heart.
- Omega 3 fatty acids help in calming of children having ADHD problem, etc.
Omega 6 fatty acids benefits are:
- Stimulates skin and hair growth
- Provides and maintain good bones health
- Help regulates the metabolism
- Helps keeps the reproductive system healthy
- Studies show that taking gamma linolenic acids, type of omega 6 for a period of 6 months or more reduces nerve pain and people with diabetic neuropathy.
- Helps during treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
- A study was performed in Sweden on 75 subjects with ADHD. 26% of subjects showed a 25% reduction in ADHD symptoms after 3 months. After 6 months, 47% showed improvement in symptoms.
- Helps in lowering blood pressure
- The American heart association suggests that omega 6 may decrease the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Studies conducted in southern California and published in the American Journal of clinical nutrition indicates that it may preserve skeletal formation as we age. Thus, it has anti-aging effects.
Omega 7 fatty acid:
It is a mono-saturated fatty acid that has two types: Palmitoleic and vaccenic acid. Some of the health benefits of omega 7 fatty acids are:
- It improves insulin sensitivity i.e it improves glucose uptake in the cell.
- It decreases hepatic fat
- Decreases LDL cholesterol and thus, improves heart health.
- It helps in weight loss as it breaks fat and helps regulate fat metabolism.
Omega 9 fatty acids:
Omega 9 fatty acids, sometimes called oleic acid, is one of the fatty acids which person needs to maintain good health. The omega 9 is not a truly essential fatty acid. The reason is that a limited amount of it is produced by the body. But this production is only possible if all the other omega acids are present. It has the following health benefits:
- Prevent cardiovascular disease and stroke by lowering LDL cholesterol and improving the immune system
- Its deficiency causes health issue like skin eruption, hair loss, and painful joints. Also, its deficiency may also affect causing male infertility and women miscarriage.
- A recent study published in the American Journal of clinical nutrition proves that it plays an important role in improving metabolism in improving mood.
- It also helps in maintaing blood pressure to a normal level.
Our formula for all the omega 3,6,7,9 fatty acids and vitamin C: BSK’s ST capsules
It is an herbal mixture containing all the important omega fatty acids and vitamin C. It is fully made from Indian ayurvedic herbs. Thus, it has no side effects. Also, this supplement is easy to digest as it has all the essential probiotics which help in digestion of all the vitamins and omega’s fatty acids.
One capsule twice a day with warm milk or as directed by a physician.